Cheap flights to Beirut International (BEY)
Beirut Rafic Hariri International Airport (BEY) is located in Lebanon in the southern suburbs of Beirut, 9km (6 miles) from the city centre. The airport has one terminal with four floors. The terminal has two wings that branch off from the main building. They are known as the East Wing and the West Wing.
Beirut International Airport is the only airport in Lebanon and the shopping facilities are second to none with a total retail space at the airport of more than 4,500 square metres encompassing five distinct shopping zones.
Middle Eastern Airways is the main carrier offering flights to Beirut International Airport. The airport is also a regional hub for charter carriers Wings of Lebanon and Med Airways. Travellers can fly to Beirut Rafic Hariri International Airport from London Heathrow, Paris, Cairo, Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Zurich and Istanbul as well as other cities across Europe, the Middle East and North Africa.
Beirut International Airport is a world-class airport and the perfect entry point for a laid-back holiday on Lebanon’s magnificent beaches or exploring ancient ruins.
Join for free and get our tailored newsletters full of hot travel deals.Sign up now
Flight deals to Beirut International
USA departure airports for flights to Beirut International
Select the airport or region closest to you to compare the prices of cheap flights to Beirut International
- Houston (IAH)
- Boston (BOS)
- Miami (MIA)
- Burbank (BUR)
- Rochester (ROC)
- Cleveland (CLE)
- Mobile (MOB)
- New York (NYC)
- Newark (EWR)
- Detroit (DTT)
- Washington (WAS)
- Pittsburgh (PIT)
- Atlanta (ATL)
- Indianapolis (IND)
- Tulsa (TUL)
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- Austin (AUS)
- Albany (ALB)
- Seattle (SEA)
- San Diego (SAN)
- Buffalo (BUF)
- Ontario (ONT)
- Des Moines (DSM)
- Jacksonville (JAX)
- Phoenix (PHX)
- Fresno (FAT)
- Santa Ana (SNA)
- Philadelphia (PHL)
- Richmond (RIC)
- Orlando (MCO)
Useful information about Beirut International
More useful information about Beirut International
- May to September is the monsoon season for several Asian countries.
- Rail travel is the best way to see most Asian countries.
- If you book one way flights to Asia, be sure to book your return or onward ticket before you leave.
- Last minute flights to Asia can be rewarding if you have family or friends established in Asia.
Other user searches
- Flights to Billings from Philadelphia
- Nashville to Washington State
- Flights from Nashville to Las Vegas
- Cheap Groton to Xuzhou flights
- Portland Intl Jetport tickets
- New York to Sicily
- Hilo International to Bruges flights
- Cheap flights to Quito
- Oakland to Phoenix Sky Harbor International
- Cheap flights to Dubai