Flights from Raleigh (RDU) to Baton Rouge (BTR)Edit search
Prices from $243 to $243
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Raleigh to Baton Rouge across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
$243RT including taxes
Jan 19 2018 Jan 21 2018
Raleigh-Durham International (RDU) to Baton Rouge (BTR)
Flying with: American Airlines
Price subject to availability. Last updated a day ago.
Travel information for Raleigh to Baton Rouge
Cheapest flight forRaleigh to Baton Rouge$242
Average deal price forRaleigh to Baton Rouge$242
Raleigh to Baton Rougeonly 810 miles
How much do things cost in Baton Rouge and Raleigh?
3 course meal for 2
Imported beer (0.33 liter)
1 bedroom apartment downtown
Additional useful information for Baton Rouge
- Over the next ten days, Baton Rouge (66°F) is expected to be 13°F warmer than Raleigh (53°F).
- During this time it is forecast that there will be 0.01 inches less rainfall in Baton Rouge than in Raleigh.
- In the next ten days, the chance of sunshine will be 53% in Baton Rouge as opposed to 69% in Raleigh.
Other user searches
- Boston to Santo Domingo
- Cheap Alamogordo-White Sands Regional to Salzburg flights
- Cheap flights to Scotland
- Ticket to Big Island
- Cheap flights to Sharm El Sheikh from Detroit
- Atlanta to Azores Islands flights
- Cheap flights to Basel
- Moscow tickets
- Flights San Francisco to Washington
- Cheap flights to Peru
Facts and figures about flying from Raleigh to Baton Rouge
- The largest aircraft operating flights from Raleigh to Baton Rouge is the Douglas DC-10-30/40 Freighter
- For flights between Raleigh and Baton Rouge, the typical cancellation rate is 0.2 percent
- Flights between Raleigh and Baton Rouge are rarely subject to diversions
- The majority of flights between Raleigh and Baton Rouge are completed by a Canadair CRJ 200
- From Raleigh to Baton Rouge, Delta Air Lines, Inc. operates 324 flights a week
- Between Raleigh and Baton Rouge, the delay rate is 2.1%
- Passengers are most likely to connect via Atlanta International, when flying between Raleigh and Baton Rouge
- The Embraer ERJ 135/ERJ 140/ERJ 145 is the smallest aircraft operating flights between Raleigh and Baton Rouge
- A delay of 7 mins is common when flying between Raleigh and Baton Rouge