Flights from Wilmington (ILM) to Atlanta (ATL)Edit search
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Wilmington to Atlanta across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
Travel information for Wilmington to Atlanta
Avg. flight time fromWilmington to Atlanta1 hr 27 mins
Wilmington to Atlantaonly 372 miles
Here are some alternative departure airports for Wilmington
- Jacksonville (OAJ) is only 44.8 miles from Wilmington
- Myrtle Beach (MYR) is only 69.8 miles from Wilmington
- New Bern (EWN) is only 76.4 miles from Wilmington
How much do things cost in Atlanta and Wilmington?
Wilmington is 6% more expensive than Atlanta
1 hour taxi waiting fee
3 course meal for 2
Large bottle of water
Additional useful information for Atlanta
- In Wilmington, the weather for the next ten days is 80°F, but in Atlanta it’ll be 78°F.
- Over the next ten days, the expected rainfall is likely to be 0.93 inches less in Atlanta than in Wilmington.
- Over the next ten days, the expected sunshine is likely to be 0% in both Atlanta and Wilmington.
Other user searches
- Southwest Airlines
- Cheap flights to Columbia
- Cheap Seattle to Dominican Republic flights
- Cheap flights from Houston to Buenos Aires
- Flights Esperance from Manhattan Municipal
- Israel from Detroit
- Cheap flights to Virginia
- Nanjing from Hancock flights
- Yuma Marine Corps Air Station/Yuma International to Colorado flights
- Cheap flights Houston
Facts and figures about flying from Wilmington to Atlanta
- Flights from Wilmington to Atlanta most frequently use Charlotte/Douglas International as a connection
- Flights from Wilmington to Atlanta typically have a delay of 31 mins
- When traveling between Wilmington and Atlanta, the most commonly used aircraft is a Canadair CRJ 200
- Flights from Wilmington to Atlanta are not usually diverted
- Flights from Wilmington to Atlanta are delayed 3.3 percent of the time
- Traveling between Wilmington and Atlanta typically provides 356 seats for passengers on a daily basis
- ExpressJet operates 124 flights a week from Wilmington to Atlanta
- The largest aircraft flying between Wilmington and Atlanta is a Douglas DC-9-50