Flights from New York (NYC) to Sydney (SYD)Edit search
Prices from $895 to $1,451
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from New York to Sydney across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
$895RT including taxes
Apr 16 2018 Apr 24 2018
New York (NYC) to Sydney (SYD)
Flying with: China Eastern
View more dates with CheapOair.com
Price subject to availability. Last updated 8 hours ago.
$926RT including taxes
Apr 16 2018 May 14 2018
New York (JFK) to Sydney (SYD)
View more dates with Smartfares.com
Price subject to availability. Last updated 13 hours ago.
$1,451RT including taxes
Jan 17 2018 Jan 24 2018
Newark Liberty International (EWR) to Sydney (SYD)
View more dates with CheapAir.com
Price subject to availability. Last updated 10 hours ago.
Travel information for New York to Sydney
Partners with flight deals forNew York to Sydney4
Number of flight deals forNew York to Sydney522
Cheapest ticket price forNew York to Sydney$894
Average deal price forNew York to Sydney$1748
Flight time forNew York to Sydney22 hrs 37 mins
New York to Sydneyonly 9938 miles
How much do things cost in Sydney and New York?
New York is 17% more expensive than Sydney
One-way ticket (local transport)
Pack of Marlboro cigarettes
Pair of jeans
Additional useful information for Sydney
- The weather in Sydney is likely to be 84°F for the next ten days.
- Over the next ten days, the expected rainfall is likely to be 0.02 inches more in Sydney than in New York.
- And that the chance of sunshine will be 25% in both Sydney and New York.
Other user searches
Facts and figures about flying from New York to Sydney
- Between New York and Sydney, flights are not likely to be cancelled
- The majority of flights between New York and Sydney are completed by a Boeing 747 Freighter
- Flights are unlikely to be delayed between New York and Sydney
- If you’re flying between New York and Sydney the most popular airline is Cargolux Airlines Intl
- Flights between New York and Sydney are rarely subject to diversions