Flights from Fort Myers (RSW) to St Louis (STL)

Edit search
Prices from $117 to $162

We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Fort Myers to St Louis across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.

$117RT including taxes
Jan 25 2018 Jan 30 2018
5 nights
Fort Myers (RSW) to St Louis (STL)
Flying with: Frontier Airlines
$162RT including taxes
Jan 23 2018 Jan 30 2018
7 nights
Fort Myers (RSW) to St Louis (STL)
Flying with: Frontier Airlines

Travel information for Fort Myers to St Louis

Advertisers with deals forFort Myers to St Louis2
Number of flight deals forFort Myers to St Louis2
Cheapest flight forFort Myers to St Louis$117
Average flight price forFort Myers to St Louis$140
Flight duration forFort Myers to St Louis2 hrs 32 mins
Fort Myers to St Louis959 miles

How much do things cost in St Louis and Fort Myers?

Fort Myers is 3% cheaper than St Louis
Cheap meal
Fort Myers
$12.00
St Louis
$12.50
Local draught beer (0.5 liter)
Fort Myers
$3.50
St Louis
$4.00
Taxi - fixed fee
Fort Myers
$3.05
St Louis
$2.99
Bottle of local beer (0.5 liter)
Fort Myers
$1.48
St Louis
$2.79
Source

Additional useful information for St Louis

  • The weather is expected to be 27°F cooler than Fort Myers (69°F) if the weather forecasters have predicted correctly!
  • Over the next ten days, the expected rainfall is likely to be 0.09 inches more in St Louis than in Fort Myers.
  • If the weather forecasters have got it right, there will be 45% chance of sun in St Louis as opposed to 55% in Fort Myers.

Other user searches

Facts and figures about flying from Fort Myers to St Louis

  • There are on average 258 seats available each day on flights from Fort Myers to St Louis
  • Flights from Fort Myers to St Louis offer a Boeing 737-800 (winglets) as the largest available aircraft
  • The most popular connection between Fort Myers and St Louis is Atlanta International
  • Flights from Fort Myers to St Louis are rarely delayed
  • The majority of flights between Fort Myers and St Louis are completed by a Boeing 737-300 Freighter
  • Flights from Fort Myers to St Louis are not usually diverted
  • For flights between Fort Myers and St Louis, the average cancellation rate is 3.4%
  • The smallest aircraft operating flights from Fort Myers to St Louis is the Boeing 737-700
  • Every week Southwest Airlines Co. has 57 flights from Fort Myers to St Louis

Popular routes to St Louis

Popular routes from Fort Myers