Cheap flights to Rotterdam (RTM)
At just 3.5 miles (5.6km) from the Rotterdam city center, Rotterdam The Hague Airport (RTM) is the third-largest airport in the Netherlands, serving just over 1 million passengers a year. With just over 1 million inhabitants itself, Rotterdam is the second-largest city in the country (after Amsterdam), and known for its interesting range of old and modern architecture.
There are flights to Rotterdam The Hague Airport from major hubs in Europe such as Alicante, Prague, Antalya, Milan, Barcelona, Heraklion, Palma de Mallorca, Madrid and Vienna, including daily flights to London, Malaga and Rome.
This is a compact airport with decent shops and eateries considering its size, as well as good public transport links to the city center. You should be in and out without much hassle.
Join for free and get our tailored newsletters full of hot travel deals.Sign up now
Flight deals to Rotterdam
Interesting information about Rotterdam
More useful information about Rotterdam
- Booking a last minute flight to Europe will get you there in time for Oktoberfest in Germany.
- If you are planning an extended stay, then taking a one way flight to Europe may be the best choice.
- Find student travel deals and explore Europe cheaply.
- If you’re driving, consider renting a diesel. Diesels often get better mileage than other cars.
- Some non-typical European destinations include The Netherlands, which has a rich history as a world power.
- Consider booking flights to Europe to visit friends or family while they study abroad during college.
- Trains run throughout mainland Europe and, since the Eurotunnel, also connect France to the UK.
- Hundred of airports throughout the continent serve international travelers for direct flights to Europe.
- If you are under 26 years old or a teacher, you can visit the Louvre museum in Paris for free!
- Great capital cities to visit across European countries include Athens, Dublin, London, Madrid, Paris, and Rome.