Flights from New Orleans (MSY) to Orlando International (MCO)Edit search
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from New Orleans to Orlando International across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
Travel information for New Orleans to Orlando International
Avg. flight time fromNew Orleans to Orlando International1 hr 40 mins
New Orleans to Orlando International530 miles
Here are some alternative departure airports for New Orleans
- Distance between New Orleans and Gulfport (GPT): 56.7 miles
- Distance between New Orleans and Baton Rouge (BTR): 79.4 miles
How much do things cost in Orlando and New Orleans?
1 mile taxi journey
One-way ticket (local transport)
Large bottle of water
1 bedroom apartment in the suburbs
3 bedroom apartment downtown
Additional useful information for Orlando International
- In the next ten days, New Orleans will be 84°F, whereas Orlando International will be 80°F, that’s 4°F cooler.
- In the next ten days, there will be 0.33 inches more rain in Orlando International than in New Orleans.
- Chance of sunny weather will be 10% in Orlando International as opposed to 0% in New Orleans, let’s hope the forecast got that right!
Other user searches
- USA airport information
- Crescent City to Elmira/Corning Regional
- Flights from New York to Nairobi
- Cheap Redmond to Ornskoldsvik flights
- San Francisco to Amsterdam
- Cheap flights to Guadalajara from Newark
- New York to Orange County flights
- Flights Dekalb-Peachtree to Kailua Kona
- Cheap flights to Malaga from Maui
- Cheap flights to Houston from Naples
Facts and figures about flying from New Orleans to Orlando International
- If you’re flying from New Orleans to Orlando International the most common destination gate is 127
- A delay of 15 mins is common when flying between New Orleans and Orlando International
- New Orleans to Orlando International flights are delayed 0.8% of the time
- The majority of flights between New Orleans and Orlando International are completed by a Boeing 737-300 Freighter
- Diversions are not a regular occurrence on flights between New Orleans and Orlando International
- The smallest aircraft operating flights from New Orleans to Orlando International is the Canadair Regional Jet 900
- Flights from New Orleans to Orlando International have 532 passenger seats available each day
- Between New Orleans and Orlando International Southwest Airlines Co. operates 112 flights per week