Flights from Buffalo (BUF) to New York (NYC)Edit search
Prices from $139 to $157
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Buffalo to New York across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
Up to 21% discount
Feb 27 2018 Mar 06 2018
Buffalo (BUF) to New York (JFK)
Price and discounts are subject to availability and are not guaranteed.
$157RT including taxes
Mar 13 2018 Mar 28 2018
Buffalo (BUF) to Newark Liberty International (EWR)
Flying with: United Airlines
View more dates with OneTravel.com
Price subject to availability. Last updated 15 hours ago.
Travel information for Buffalo to New York
Partners with flight deals forBuffalo to New York3
Deals on offer forBuffalo to New York6
Lowest ticket price forBuffalo to New York$139
Average deal price forBuffalo to New York$166
Flight time forBuffalo to New York1 hr 19 mins
How much do things cost in New York and Buffalo?
Buffalo is 24% cheaper than New York
1 hour taxi waiting fee
Large bottle of water
Additional useful information for New York
- Over the next ten days, New York (51°F) is expected to be 7°F warmer than Buffalo (44°F).
- During this time it is forecast that there will be 0.20 inches more rain in New York than in Buffalo.
- If the weather forecasters have got it right, there will be 0% chance of sun in New York as opposed to 11% in Buffalo.
Other user searches
Facts and figures about flying from Buffalo to New York
- Flights from Buffalo to New York are cancelled 2.2% of the time
- Flights from Buffalo to New York typically have a delay of 1 hr
- The largest plane flying between Buffalo and New York is the Airbus A320-100/200
- Each week JetBlue Airways operates 189 flights from Buffalo to New York
- Flights between Buffalo and New York typically provide 1078 seats for passengers on a daily basis
- Flights from Buffalo to New York offer a Canadair CRJ 200 as the smallest available aircraft
- Flights between Buffalo and New York are rarely subject to diversions
- The Embraer EMB 195 is the most popular aircraft used for flights between Buffalo and New York