Flights from Rochester (ROC) to Lansing (LAN)Edit search
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Rochester to Lansing across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
We've found some great deals to other destinations in Michigan As you had searched for Lansing, we thought you might be interested in these other destinations...
Travel information for Rochester to Lansing
- Buffalo (BUF) is only 58.5 miles from Rochester
- Niagara Falls (IAG) is only 71.3 miles from Rochester
- Syracuse (SYR) is only 76.3 miles from Rochester
Additional useful information for Lansing
- In the next ten days, Rochester will be 30°F, whereas Lansing will be 30°F, that’s the same temperature.
- During this time it is forecast that there will be 0.03 inches more rainfall in Lansing than in Rochester.
- If the weather forecasters have got it right, there will be 10% chance of sun in Lansing as opposed to 12% in Rochester.
Other user searches
- Cheap flights to Bauerfield International Airport from Kenai
- Cheap flights to South Africa
- Flights to Japan
- Cheap flights from Sioux Falls to Las Vegas
- Las Vegas airport information
- Flights to Hawaii
- Los Angeles to La Guardia cheap flights
- Atlanta to Montreal
- Flights to Key West from Portsmouth
- Alaska flights
Facts and figures about flying from Rochester to Lansing
- On average, flights from Rochester to Lansing are cancelled 1.6% of the time
- The largest aircraft operating flights from Rochester to Lansing is the Canadair Regional Jet 900
- From Rochester to Lansing, the most frequently used aircraft is a Canadair CRJ 200
- Flights between Rochester and Lansing are rarely subject to diversions
- The smallest aircraft operating flights from Rochester to Lansing is the Embraer ERJ 135/ERJ 140/ERJ 145
- A delay of 41 mins is common when flying from Rochester to Lansing
- Pinnacle Airlines, Inc. D/B/A Delta Connection operates 100 flights a week from Rochester to Lansing
- When flying from Rochester to Lansing, Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County is the most common place passengers connect in