Flights from Medford (MFR) to Ketchikan (KTN)Edit search
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Medford to Ketchikan across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
We've found some great deals to other destinations in Alaska As you had searched for Ketchikan, we thought you might be interested in these other destinations...
Travel information for Medford to Ketchikan
- Only 60.1 miles separate Medford from Klamath Falls (LMT)
- Only 72 miles separate Medford from Brookings (BOK)
- Only 79.3 miles separate Medford from Crescent City (CEC)
Additional useful information for Ketchikan
- During the next 10 days, the weather in Ketchikan is expected to be 13°F cooler than Medford (48°F).
- During this time it is forecast that there will be 0.65 inches more rainfall in Ketchikan than in Medford.
- At this time of year, it’s likely that there will be 10% chance of sunshine in Ketchikan as opposed to 30% in Medford.
Other user searches
- Las Vegas to Dominican Republic
- Southwest Airlines flight information
- Flights from Chicago to Louisville
- Cheap flights to New York from Chicago
- Las Vegas to Rome
- Chicago to Paris
- Flights from Lebanon to New York
- Cheap flights from New York to Maine
- Dallas to Paris cheap flights
- Cocoa Beach from Miami flights
Facts and figures about flying from Medford to Ketchikan
- Horizon Airlines, Inc. operates 157 flights a week from Medford to Ketchikan
- When flying from Medford to Ketchikan, Seattle - Tacoma International is the most common place passengers connect in
- On average, flights from Medford to Ketchikan are cancelled 0.6% of the time
- Medford to Ketchikan flights have a very low delay rate
- When traveling between Medford and Ketchikan, the most commonly used aircraft is a De Havilland Canada DHC-8-400 Dash 8Q
- Flights from Medford to Ketchikan are not usually diverted