Flights from New York (NYC) to Keflavik (KEF)Edit search
Prices from $335 to $461
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from New York to Keflavik across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
$392RT including taxes
Feb 24 2018 Mar 04 2018
Newark Liberty International (EWR) to Reykjavik (KEF)
View more dates with Smartfares.com
Price subject to availability. Last updated a day ago.
$335RT including taxes
Jan 29 2018 Feb 01 2018
New York (NYC) to Reykjavik (KEF)
Flying with: Wow Air
View more dates with CheapOair.com
Price subject to availability. Last updated 18 hours ago.
Travel information for New York to Keflavik
Partners with offers for flights fromNew York to Keflavik3
Deals on offer forNew York to Keflavik518
Cheapest flight forNew York to Keflavik$334
Average flight deal forNew York to Keflavik$892
Flight duration forNew York to Keflavik5 hrs 30 mins
How much do things cost in Reykjavik and New York?
Loaf of white bread
One-way ticket (local transport)
Coke/Pepsi (0.33 liter)
Taxi - fixed fee
Additional useful information for Keflavik
- The weather is expected to be 4°F warmer than New York (33°F) if the weather forecasters have predicted correctly!
- In the next ten days, there will be 0.02 inches more rain in Keflavik than in New York.
- In the next ten days, the chance of sunshine will be 22% in Keflavik as opposed to 24% in New York.
Other user searches
Facts and figures about flying from New York to Keflavik
- Flights from New York to Keflavik typically have a delay of 53 mins
- Between New York and Keflavik Icelandair operates 36 flights per week
- If you’re flying between New York and Keflavik you will most likely travel with a Boeing 757-300
- Traveling between New York and Keflavik typically provides 344 seats for passengers on a daily basis
- 11.1 percent of flights from New York to Keflavik are delayed
- G12 is the most common destination gate in Keflavik for flights from New York
- Flights are unlikely to be cancelled between New York and Keflavik