Cheap flights to Pisa Galileo Galilei International (PSA)
Pisa International Airport, or Galileo Galilei Airport, (PSA) is less than a mile (1km) from central Pisa. It’s a great airport to use when traveling to the Tuscany region and it is only 37 miles (60km) from Florence.
Although Pisa International Airport has a wide selection of passenger amenities, it does tend to get a bit crowded, particularly during the peak summer season. Passengers using the airport have loads of seating space in the restaurants and cafes, but the terminal itself is a little small and cramped.
With a number of low-cost airlines, such as Ryanair and easyJet, offering cheap flights to Pisa International Airport, it’s easy to find a ticket to suit your budget. There are also a number of regional carriers offering flights to Galileo Galilei Airport from cities across Europe, including Madrid, London, Rome, Athens and Barcelona. There are even some flights to Pisa International from further afield, such as Moscow, Sharm el-Sheikh and New York.
Pisa International is well serviced by public transport options and it’s a great airport to use as a gateway to the Florence region.
Join for free and get our tailored newsletters full of hot travel deals.Sign up now
Flight deals to Pisa Galileo Galilei International
USA departure airports for flights to Pisa Galileo Galilei International
Select the airport or region closest to you to compare the prices of cheap flights to Pisa Galileo Galilei International
Useful information about Pisa Galileo Galilei International
More useful information about Pisa Galileo Galilei International
- Book a one way flight to Italy and immerse yourself in the works of Raphael, Michelangelo, and da Vinci.
- Bologna is a beautiful city with a medieval center, old brick palaces, and porticoed streets.
- In Italy, the mountain ski season is December through April.
- Travelers take direct flights to Italy to ski the snow-capped mountain tops of the Dolomites.
- The slow travel season for Italy usually runs from November to mid-December.
- The entire country has the same coastal temperatures all year round except for the higher elevations.
- A last minute flight to Italy will get you to Venice in time for Carnival that takes place every February.
- Italy has set the groundwork for many of today’s literature, theater, art, and cuisine.
- Your best bet to see some of Italy's beautiful vineyards is to take an organized tour.
- Serious shoppers take flights to Italy to purchase some of the country's famed fashion.