Flights from Honolulu (HNL) to Fort Smith (FSM)Edit search
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Honolulu to Fort Smith across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
We've found some great deals to other destinations in Arkansas As you had searched for Fort Smith, we thought you might be interested in these other destinations...
Travel information for Honolulu to Fort Smith
- Only 46.4 miles separate Honolulu from Kaunakakai (MKK)
- Only 58.8 miles separate Honolulu from Kalaupapa (LUP)
- Only 66.3 miles separate Honolulu from Lanai City (LNY)
Additional useful information for Fort Smith
- Over the next ten days, Fort Smith (48°F) is expected to be 27°F cooler than Honolulu (75°F).
- In the next ten days, there will be 0.09 inches less rain in Fort Smith than in Honolulu.
- Over the next ten days, the expected sunshine is likely to be 56% in Fort Smith as opposed to 10% in Honolulu.
Other user searches
- John F. Kennedy International cheap flight
- Flights Cancun from Key West
- Orlando to Haiti flights
- France flights
- Cheapest flights to Costa Rica
- Ciudad del Carmen from Birmingham International
- Flights to Hana
- Flights to Tahiti from Los Angeles
- Cheap flights to Islip
- Philippines from Jacksonville flights
Facts and figures about flying from Honolulu to Fort Smith
- Diversions are not a regular occurrence on flights between Honolulu and Fort Smith
- Flights are unlikely to be cancelled between Honolulu and Fort Smith
- A delay of 1 hr 32 mins is common when flying between Honolulu and Fort Smith
- When flying from Honolulu to Fort Smith, Dallas/Fort Worth International is the most common place passengers connect in
- Each week American Airlines Inc. operates 56 flights from Honolulu to Fort Smith
- The majority of flights between Honolulu and Fort Smith are completed by a Boeing 767-300 Freighter