Flights from Cincinnati (CVG) to Dallas (DFW)

Edit search
Prices from $98 to $296

We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Cincinnati to Dallas across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.

$98RT including taxes
Nov 07 2017 Nov 09 2017
2 nights
Cincinnati (CVG) to Dallas/Fort Worth International (DFW)
Flying with: United Airlines
$296RT including taxes
Nov 06 2017 Nov 21 2017
15 nights
Cincinnati (CVG) to Dallas/Fort Worth International (DFW)
Flying with: Frontier Airlines
$286RT including taxes
Jan 10 2018 Jan 16 2018
6 nights
Cincinnati (CVG) to Dallas/Fort Worth International (DFW)
$246RT including taxes
Jan 10 2018 Jan 16 2018
6 nights
Cincinnati (CVG) to Dallas/Fort Worth International (DFW)
$161RT including taxes
Nov 01 2017 Nov 08 2017
7 nights
Cincinnati (CVG) to Dallas/Fort Worth International (DFW)
$246RT including taxes
Jan 10 2018 Jan 16 2018
6 nights
Cincinnati (CVG) to Dallas/Fort Worth International (DFW)

Travel information for Cincinnati to Dallas

Partners with flight deals forCincinnati to Dallas6
Deals on offer forCincinnati to Dallas29
Lowest ticket price forCincinnati to Dallas$97
Average deal price forCincinnati to Dallas$411
Average flight time forCincinnati to Dallas2 hrs 25 mins
Cincinnati to Dallasonly 816 miles

How much do things cost in Dallas and Cincinnati?

Cincinnati is 5% more expensive than Dallas
Local draught beer (0.5 liter)
Cincinnati
$3.50
Dallas
$4.25
1 mile taxi journey
Cincinnati
$1.64
Dallas
$2.00
Imported beer (0.33 liter)
Cincinnati
$4.75
Dallas
$6.00
3 bedroom apartment downtown
Cincinnati
$1703.27
Dallas
$1993.91
Source

Additional useful information for Dallas

  • The weather in Dallas for the next ten days will be 77°F - that’s 11°F warmer than Cincinnati.
  • At this time of year, it’s likely that there will be 0.19 inches more rainfall in Dallas than in Cincinnati.
  • At this time of year, it’s likely that there will be 44% chance of sunshine in Dallas as opposed to 56% in Cincinnati.

Other user searches

Facts and figures about flying from Cincinnati to Dallas

  • Cincinnati to Dallas flights are not usually subject to diversions
  • Flights from Cincinnati to Dallas are typically delayed by 42 mins
  • Boeing 757 Mixed is the biggest available airplane for flights between Cincinnati and Dallas
  • Cincinnati to Dallas flights are delayed 13.4% of the time
  • Each week American Eagle, Inc. operates 154 flights from Cincinnati to Dallas
  • Flights from Cincinnati to Dallas most frequently use Charlotte/Douglas International as a connection
  • Flights from Cincinnati to Dallas are cancelled 0.8% of the time
  • The majority of flights between Cincinnati and Dallas are completed by an Embraer ERJ 145
  • There are 627 daily seats available for flights between Cincinnati and Dallas

Popular routes to Dallas

Popular routes from Cincinnati