Flights from Los Angeles (LAX) to Columbus (CMH)Edit search
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Los Angeles to Columbus across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
Travel information for Los Angeles to Columbus
Avg. flight time fromLos Angeles to Columbus4 hrs 16 mins
Los Angeles to Columbusonly 1981 miles
Here are some alternative departure airports for Los Angeles
- Only 8.8 miles separate Los Angeles from Burbank (BUR)
- Only 27.3 miles separate Los Angeles from Long Beach (LGB)
- Only 40.4 miles separate Los Angeles from Palmdale (PMD)
How much do things cost in Columbus and Los Angeles?
Los Angeles is 16% more expensive than Columbus
Imported beer (0.33 liter bottle)
Imported beer (0.33 liter)
Additional useful information for Columbus
- During the next 10 days, the weather in Columbus is expected to be 14°F warmer than Los Angeles (64°F).
- It’s likely that during this time there will be 0.08 inches more rain in Columbus than in Los Angeles.
- Over the next ten days, the expected sunshine is likely to be 11% in Columbus as opposed to 67% in Los Angeles.
Other user searches
Facts and figures about flying from Los Angeles to Columbus
- There are 24 daily seats available for flights between Los Angeles and Columbus
- The most popular aircraft flying between Los Angeles and Columbus is a Boeing 737-800 (winglets)
- Delta Air Lines, Inc. operates 4 flights a week from Los Angeles to Columbus
- Flights from Los Angeles to Columbus most frequently use Chicago-O'Hare International as a connection
- From Los Angeles to Columbus, about 1% of flights are diverted
- Flights are unlikely to be delayed between Los Angeles and Columbus
- The smallest aircraft operating flights from Los Angeles to Columbus is the Airbus A319
- Flights from Los Angeles to Columbus are rarely cancelled