Flights from New York (NYC) to Champaign (CMI)Edit search
Prices from $521 to $521
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from New York to Champaign across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
$521RT including taxes
Nov 21 2017 Nov 25 2017
Newark Liberty International (EWR) to Champaign (CMI)
Flying with: American Airlines
Price subject to availability. Last updated 13 hours ago.
Travel information for New York to Champaign
Cheapest ticket price forNew York to Champaign$520
Average flight price forNew York to Champaign$520
New York to Champaignonly 750 miles
Additional useful information for Champaign
- The weather in Champaign for the next ten days will be 42°F - that’s 4°F cooler than New York.
- At this time of year, it’s likely that there will be 0.17 inches less rainfall in Champaign than in New York.
- If the weather forecasters have got it right, there will be 58% chance of sun in Champaign as opposed to 46% in New York.
Other user searches
- Ogdensburg International to Key West International flights
- Cheap flights from Bellingham to South Bend
- Madison from St Louis Downtown-Parks flights
- Maui flight
- Cheap flights to Denver
- San Antonio from Baltimore
- United Airlines flights
- Flights from Chicago to Greece
- Jacksonville to Hong Kong
- Cheap flights to Dominican Republic
Facts and figures about flying from New York to Champaign
- A delay of 1 hr 8 mins is common when flying between New York and Champaign
- Pinnacle Airlines, Inc. D/B/A Delta Connection operates 74 flights a week from New York to Champaign
- For flights between New York and Champaign, the average cancellation rate is 6.3%
- Flights from New York to Champaign are not usually diverted
- The Embraer ERJ 145 is the smallest airplane available for flights between New York and Champaign
- From New York to Champaign, the most frequently used aircraft is a Canadair Regional Jet 900
- The Boeing 747-400 (Domestic) is the largest aircraft operating flights between New York and Champaign
- Passengers are most likely to connect via Chicago-O'Hare International, when flying between New York and Champaign