Located roughly 12 miles (20km) from downtown Montreal, Montreal Trudeau International Airport (YUL) serves Greater Montreal, along with parts of northern New York and Vermont.
The third-busiest airport in Canada, Montreal-Trudeau processes nearly 13 million passengers each year. Although the airport has state-of-the-art facilities and is pleasant enough, there are frequent complaints about long, slow-moving queues, disorganized customs and security processing, and a lack of adequate staffing.
Flights to Montreal Pierre-Elliot Trudeau International Airport are available from all over the world, including Mexico City, Barbados, Brussels, Barcelona, Cancun, Calgary, Paris, Toronto, Dallas, Chicago, London, New York, Rome, Amsterdam, Casablanca, Doho, Lisbon, Munich and Panama City, among others. While flights may be convenient, don’t plan on quick stopovers at Montreal-Trudeau as the long queues may turn into a missed connection.
Flight deals to Montréal - Pierre Elliott Trudeau
USA departure airports for flights to Montréal - Pierre Elliott Trudeau
Select the airport or region closest to you to compare the prices of cheap flights to Montréal - Pierre Elliott Trudeau
- New York (NYC)
- Fort Lauderdale (FLL)
- Miami (MIA)
- Boston (BOS)
- Tampa (TPA)
- San Francisco (SFO)
- Washington (WAS)
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- Orlando (MCO)
- Raleigh (RDU)
- San Diego (SAN)
- Phoenix (PHX)
- Chicago (CHI)
- West Palm Beach (PBI)
- Charlotte (CLT)
- Atlanta (ATL)
- Houston (IAH)
- Cleveland (CLE)
- Seattle (SEA)
- Dallas (DFW)
- Newark (EWR)
- Denver (DEN)
- Las Vegas (LAS)
- Philadelphia (PHL)
- New Orleans (MSY)
- Portland (PDX)
- Columbus (CMH)
- Minneapolis (MSP)
- Louisville (SDF)
- Milwaukee (MKE)
Interesting information about Montréal - Pierre Elliott Trudeau
More useful information about Montréal - Pierre Elliott Trudeau
- The eastern provinces of Canada include Quebec, Ontario, and Nova Scotia.
- When your one way flight to Canada arrives, you’ll be in North America’s largest country by area.
- Western Canada consists of British Columbia and three provinces: Alberta, Saskatchewan, and Manitoba.
- Victoria Day to Labor Day (Late May to Early September) is the best time for outdoor activities.
- For winter sports enthusiasts, November to March offers the best chance of good snow in Canada.
- Possibly the most British of the Canadian cities, Ottawa is a charming cosmopolitan city.
- Some direct flights to Canada land at Lester B Pearson International Airport or Trudeau Airport.
- For last minute flights to Canada, keep in mind that many cities are transformed into winter wonderlands.