USA departure airports for flights to Mannheim
Flights to Germany
Useful information about Mannheim
More useful information about Mannheim
- Comparable to a pub in the UK, a gasthaus is a family-run eatery.
- Germany has 16 states or Bundesländer which can be visited by train.
- Get a last minute flight to Germany to castles and gardens maintained by Europe’s most elite.
- The busiest season for direct flights to Germany is May to late October.
- Make sure to find time to visit Germany's castles and picturesque villages.
- Good deals on one way flights to Germany can be had if you are flexible with your travel dates.
- Find good pilsners and other lagers served in bars on your flight to Germany.
- To see romantic castles and picturesque villages, Romantic Road is the route to take.
- Although winter generally brings fewer visitors, it is becoming a popular time especially for the ski areas.
- The country has world class opera houses. You can find them in cities such as Berlin and Munich.
Other user searches
How much do things cost in Mannheim?
Cheap meal $11.24
Bottle of local beer (0.5 liter) $0.92
3 bedroom apartment downtown $1005.92
1 hour taxi waiting fee $32.10
Small bottle of water (0.33 liter) $2.11
Pack of Marlboro cigarettes $6.42
Imported beer (0.33 liter bottle) $1.16
Coke/Pepsi (0.33 liter) $2.62
Pair of Nike shoes $90.69
Large bottle of water $0.27