Flights to Malaysia
Useful information about Ipoh
Temp on Avg for this month inIpoh88.9 °FSource: World Weather Online
Avg rainfall for this month inIpoh6.3 inSource: World Weather Online
Currency exchange rate inIpohRM1.00 = $0.22Source: Open Exchange Rates
More useful information about Ipoh
- The Langkawi Archipelago offers some of the most sought-after resorts in Southeast Asia.
- To see beauty in its most natural form, book a direct flight to Malaysia.
- Built to commemorate Malaysian independence, Merdeka Square is home to the world's largest flagpole at 328 feet.
- A variety of festivals are held throughout monsoon season including Thaipusam, a vibrant Hindu procession in January.
- If you take a last minute flights to Malaysia, you will find a lot of unexplored land.
- Lake Gardens will provide you with a relaxing retreat after your flight as it did for British administrators.
- The country has honed its network of air-conditioned busses to service all states in Peninsular Malaysia.
- You could land at Kota Kinabalu (BKI) or Kuching (KCH) on your one way flight to Malaysia.
Other user searches
How much do things cost in Ipoh?
1 mile taxi journey $0.54
Meal at McDonald's or similar $2.69
Bottle of local beer (0.5 liter) $3.02
Coke/Pepsi (0.33 liter) $0.56
Loaf of white bread $0.66
Bottle of wine $10.07
Large bottle of water $0.64
1 bedroom apartment in the suburbs $95.12
Cheap meal $1.45
3 bedroom apartment in the suburbs $207.03