Cheap flights to Casablanca, Morocco
First impressions are never as they seem. Put aside the images of Humphrey Bogart and Ingrid Bergman and book flights to Casablanca with an open mind and an eye for ease. The capital of Morocco, Casablanca may not be the romantic city one remembers from the 1942 movie, but it’s full of passion. The city is easy to get around, and travelers commonly visit Casablanca as a stopping point during a Moroccan vacation.
Casablanca is Morocco’s largest commercial and industrial city and features the largest outdoor market in the country. Save your money in Fez and Marrakech – find a cheap flight to Casablanca and spend the afternoon shopping at the medina. In the evening, pleasure awaits for those eager to explore. Open-air restaurants and bars line the downtown area and the nightlife in Casablanca is legendary. For the romantics at heart, head the one of the fancy hotels along the water and pop into one of the piano bars. The piano players will cater to travelers’ delight by playing the theme song from the movie “Casablanca” throughout the night.
Thanks to its location on the Mediterranean Sea and the Atlantic Ocean, Morocco's climate is moderate year-round. Winters can be fairly cold and the summers very hot.
Best Time to Fly to Casablanca
Summer is warm and welcoming in Casablanca. The beaches are packed with sun-worshippers and the city is flooded with tourists. Casablanca flights and accommodations are at peak prices during this time, but you can't beat the vibe in the city.
Winter can be cold and wet, but this is also the best time to find cheap flights to Casablanca and limit your wait at top tourist destinations.
Getting around Casablanca
Casablanca offers an inexpensive and extensive network of transportation options. The cheapest way to travel is by bus, but service can be chaotic and crowded, especially at rush hour. Make sure you have small change to pay for your ticket on board. There are also many red petit taxis available for hire. They can be flagged down on main streets or boarded at designated waiting spots and are the best way to travel outside of the city’s center. Make sure your driver has the meter turned on. While inexpensive, be aware that you will be charged an extra 50 percent at night. Grand Taxis, white painted minibuses, are a good way to share rides with up to six people on regular routes. They can also be hired for travel out of the city and often take less time than the bus or train. If you’re just staying in the city’s center, grab yourself a good map and explore on foot.
Join for free and get our tailored newsletters full of hot travel deals.Sign up now
Flight deals to Casablanca
USA departure airports for flights to Casablanca
Select the airport or region closest to you to compare the prices of cheap flights to Casablanca
- New York (NYC)
- Boston (BOS)
- Chicago (CHI)
- Washington (WAS)
- Dallas (DFW)
- Minneapolis (MSP)
- Atlanta (ATL)
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- Orlando (MCO)
- Denver (DEN)
- Tampa (TPA)
- Houston (IAH)
- Phoenix (PHX)
- Miami (MIA)
- Detroit (DTT)
- Cleveland (CLE)
- Newark (EWR)
- San Francisco (SFO)
- Seattle (SEA)
- Raleigh (RDU)
- San Diego (SAN)
- Portland (PDX)
- Fort Lauderdale (FLL)
- Columbus (CMH)
- Las Vegas (LAS)
- Omaha (OMA)
- Philadelphia (PHL)
- Charlotte (CLT)
- Jacksonville (JAX)
- Salt Lake City (SLC)
Useful information about Casablanca
More useful information about Casablanca
- Morocco's climate is moderate and subtropical, cooled by breezes off the Mediterranean Sea.
- Marrakech, the “red city”, sits against the High Atlas Mountains.
- Visitors take last minute flights to Morocco for the country’s impressive crafts.
- Book a direct flight to Morocco and go to one of the colorful outdoor markets in Marrakech, Fès or Rabat.
- Rabat, the capital, overlooks the Atlantic. Tourist must-sees include the Mausoleum of Mohammed V and Hassan Tower.
- Shared taxis carrying up to six passengers are very popular and are a cheap way to get around the country.
- On the Atlantic-Mediterranean coastline, June through September are the most pleasant times to visit.
- One way flights to Morocco will allow you to see the Fes el-Bali (Old Fes) medina that dates from the 8th century.
Other user searches
- Chicago to Ezeiza/Ministro Pistarini
- Cheap Naples Municipal to Odense flights
- Singapore airlines
- Southwest Airlines baggage
- Dallas to Sangster
- Honolulu to Sangster
- Cheap flights to India
- Flights to Sacramento International Airport
- Minnesota to Binghamton Rgnl/Edwin A. Link Field flights
- Fort Walton Beach to Niagara Falls cheap flights