Flights from Orlando International (MCO) to Seattle (SEA)Edit search
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Orlando International to Seattle across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
We've found some great deals to other destinations in Washington State As you had searched for Seattle, we thought you might be interested in these other destinations...
Travel information for Orlando International to Seattle
- Distance between Orlando International and Orlando (ORL): 6.6 miles
- Distance between Orlando International and Sanford (SFB): 23.3 miles
- Distance between Orlando International and Melbourne (MLB): 49 miles
How much do things cost in Seattle and Orlando?
Additional useful information for Seattle
- During the next 10 days, the weather in Seattle is expected to be 9°F cooler than Orlando International (86°F).
- During this time it is forecast that there will be the same level of rain (0.04 inches) in both Seattle and Orlando International.
- At this time of year, it’s likely that there will be 33% chance of sunshine in Seattle as opposed to 44% in Orlando International.
Other user searches
Facts and figures about flying from Orlando International to Seattle
- Orlando International to Seattle flights are not usually subject to diversions
- The average delay time for flights between Orlando International and Seattle is 21 mins
- There is a very low cancellation rate for Orlando International to Seattle flights
- The Boeing 737-800 (winglets) is the most popular aircraft used for flights between Orlando International and Seattle
- 5.6 percent of flights from Orlando International to Seattle are delayed
- The most common departure terminal for flights from Orlando International to Seattle is A
- On average all flights between Orlando International and Seattle offer a total of 184 seats per day
- Between Orlando International and Seattle Alaska Airlines Inc. operates 36 flights per week
- For flights from Orlando International to Seattle 10 is the most common departure gate