Flights from Detroit (DTT) to Podgorica (TGD)

Edit search
Prices from $1,146 to $1,146

We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Detroit to Podgorica across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.

$1,146RT including taxes
Sep 11 2018 Oct 10 2018
29 nights
Detroit (DTW) to Podgorica (TGD)
Flying with: Turkish Airlines
$1,146RT including taxes
Sep 11 2018 Oct 10 2018
29 nights
Detroit (DTW) to Podgorica (TGD)
Flying with: Turkish Airlines

Travel information for Detroit to Podgorica

Advertisers with deals forDetroit to Podgorica3
Deals on offer forDetroit to Podgorica27
Cheapest flight forDetroit to Podgorica$1093
Average deal price forDetroit to Podgorica$1635
Detroit to Podgoricaonly 4858 miles

How much do things cost in Podgorica and Detroit?

Detroit is 58% more expensive than Podgorica
Pair of jeans
Detroit
$39.50
Podgorica
$78.45
Large bottle of water
Detroit
$2.12
Podgorica
$0.60
Pack of Marlboro cigarettes
Detroit
$7.00
Podgorica
$2.93
Bottle of wine
Detroit
$11.00
Podgorica
$4.39
Source

Additional useful information for Podgorica

  • In Detroit, the weather for the next ten days is 77°F, but in Podgorica it’ll be 82°F.
  • At this time of year, it’s likely that there will be 0.05 inches less rainfall in Podgorica than in Detroit.
  • If the weather forecasters have got it right, there will be 55% chance of sun in Podgorica as opposed to 45% in Detroit.

Other user searches

Facts and figures about flying from Detroit to Podgorica

  • Flights between Detroit and Podgorica are rarely subject to diversions
  • Between Detroit and Podgorica, flights are unlikely to be delayed
  • Detroit to Podgorica flights have a very low cancellation rate

Popular routes to Podgorica