Cheap flights to Ostrava, Czech Republic
Join for free and get our tailored newsletters full of hot travel deals.Sign up now
Flights to Czech Republic
This is useful information about Ostrava
Avg temperature for this monthOstrava66.6 °FSource: World Weather Online
Avg rainfall for this month inOstrava2.93 inSource: World Weather Online
Rate of exchange inOstravaKč1.00 = $0.05Source: Open Exchange Rates
Deals available on flights toOstrava5
Advertisers with deals toOstrava2
More useful information about Ostrava
- Booking a last minute flight to Europe will get you there in time for Oktoberfest in Germany.
- If you are planning an extended stay, then taking a one way flight to Europe may be the best choice.
- Find student travel deals and explore Europe cheaply.
- If you’re driving, consider renting a diesel. Diesels often get better mileage than other cars.
- Some non-typical European destinations include The Netherlands, which has a rich history as a world power.
- Consider booking flights to Europe to visit friends or family while they study abroad during college.
- Trains run throughout mainland Europe and, since the Eurotunnel, also connect France to the UK.
- Hundred of airports throughout the continent serve international travelers for direct flights to Europe.
- If you are under 26 years old or a teacher, you can visit the Louvre museum in Paris for free!
- Great capital cities to visit across European countries include Athens, Dublin, London, Madrid, Paris, and Rome.
Other user searches
How much do things cost in Ostrava?
Bottle of wine $4.59
Meal at McDonald's or similar $5.50
Bottle of local beer (0.5 liter) $0.75
A dozen eggs $1.56
Small bottle of water (0.33 liter) $0.96
One-way ticket (local transport) $1.15
Taxi - fixed fee $1.38
Pair of Nike shoes $73.35
Coke/Pepsi (0.33 liter) $1.21