Flights from Melbourne (MLB) to Oklahoma City (OKC)Edit search
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Melbourne to Oklahoma City across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
Travel information for Melbourne to Oklahoma City
Here are some alternative departure airports for Melbourne
- Only 46.8 miles separate Melbourne from Fort Pierce (FPR)
- Only 48.1 miles separate Melbourne from Orlando (MCO)
- Only 51.8 miles separate Melbourne from Orlando (ORL)
How much do things cost in Oklahoma City and Melbourne?
Melbourne is 21% more expensive than Oklahoma City
Large bottle of water
Local draught beer (0.5 liter)
Imported beer (0.33 liter bottle)
Additional useful information for Oklahoma City
- During the next 10 days, the weather in Oklahoma City is expected to be 18°F cooler than Melbourne (69°F).
- There will be the same level of rainfall (0.02 inches) in both Oklahoma City and Melbourne over the next ten days.
- At this time of year, it’s likely that there will be 69% chance of sunshine in Oklahoma City as opposed to 71% in Melbourne.
Other user searches
Facts and figures about flying from Melbourne to Oklahoma City
- Delta Air Lines, Inc. operates 113 flights a week from Melbourne to Oklahoma City
- The McDonnell Douglas MD-88 is the most popular aircraft used for flights between Melbourne and Oklahoma City
- The largest plane flying between Melbourne and Oklahoma City is the Boeing 757 Mixed
- Between Melbourne and Oklahoma City, the delay rate is 10.3%
- Diversions are not a regular occurrence on flights between Melbourne and Oklahoma City
- The smallest aircraft for flights between Melbourne and Oklahoma City is a Canadair CRJ 200
- Flights from Melbourne to Oklahoma City typically have a delay of 29 mins
- When flying from Melbourne to Oklahoma City, Atlanta International is the most common place passengers connect in
- Flights are unlikely to be cancelled between Melbourne and Oklahoma City