Flights from Phoenix (PHX) to Montego Bay (MBJ)

Edit search
Prices from $473 to $580

We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Phoenix to Montego Bay across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.

$473RT including taxes
Jan 18 2018 Jan 25 2018
7 nights
Phoenix (PHX) to Montego Bay (MBJ)
Flying with: Spirit Airlines
$473RT including taxes
Jan 18 2018 Jan 25 2018
7 nights
Phoenix (PHX) to Montego Bay (MBJ)
Flying with: Spirit Airlines
$580RT including taxes
Dec 08 2017 Dec 15 2017
7 nights
Phoenix (PHX) to Montego Bay (MBJ)

Travel information for Phoenix to Montego Bay

Partners with offers for flights fromPhoenix to Montego Bay3
Deals on offer forPhoenix to Montego Bay15
Cheapest flight forPhoenix to Montego Bay$472
Average flight price forPhoenix to Montego Bay$763
Flight duration forPhoenix to Montego Bay7 hrs 1 min
Phoenix to Montego Bay2348 miles

Additional useful information for Montego Bay

  • The weather in Montego Bay is likely to be 80°F for the next ten days.
  • During this time it is forecast that there will be 0.19 inches more rainfall in Montego Bay than in Phoenix.
  • If the weather forecasters have got it right, there will be 12% chance of sun in Montego Bay as opposed to 88% in Phoenix.

Other user searches

Facts and figures about flying from Phoenix to Montego Bay

  • SkyBahamas Airlines is the most popular airline for flights between Phoenix and Montego Bay
  • Rarely are flights from Phoenix to Montego Bay cancelled
  • Flights between Phoenix and Montego Bay are rarely subject to diversions
  • There is rarely a delay for flights from Phoenix to Montego Bay

Popular routes to Montego Bay

Popular routes from Phoenix