Flights from Sioux Falls (FSD) to Los Angeles (LAX)Edit search
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Sioux Falls to Los Angeles across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
We've found some great deals to other destinations in California As you had searched for Los Angeles, we thought you might be interested in these other destinations...
Travel information for Sioux Falls to Los Angeles
- Brookings (BKX) is only 52.7 miles from Sioux Falls
- Sioux City (SUX) is only 80.8 miles from Sioux Falls
- Huron (HON) is only 94.5 miles from Sioux Falls
How much do things cost in Los Angeles and Sioux Falls?
Additional useful information for Los Angeles
- The weather is expected to be 4°F cooler than Sioux Falls (68°F) if the weather forecasters have predicted correctly!
- In the next ten days, there will be 0.19 inches less rain in Los Angeles than in Sioux Falls.
- And that the chance of sunshine will be 78% in Los Angeles as opposed to 0% in Sioux Falls.
Other user searches
- Flight to Ben Gurion
- Cheap flights to Flesland from Las Vegas
- Cheap flights to Steamboat Springs from Dallas
- Cheapest flights to Colorado Springs
- Minot International to Whakatane
- Frontier Airlines flights
- Flights to United Kingdom from Atlanta
- West Yellowstone to San Salvador
- New York to Kansas City
- KLM Airlines flights
Facts and figures about flying from Sioux Falls to Los Angeles
- For flights between Sioux Falls and Los Angeles, the average cancellation rate is 0.7%
- A delay of 12 mins is common when flying between Sioux Falls and Los Angeles
- Canadair CRJ 700 is the biggest available airplane for flights between Sioux Falls and Los Angeles
- Flights from Sioux Falls to Los Angeles are not usually diverted
- Sioux Falls to Los Angeles flights are delayed 1.9% of the time
- The smallest aircraft for flights between Sioux Falls and Los Angeles is an Embraer ERJ 135/ERJ 140/ERJ 145
- Flights from Sioux Falls to Los Angeles most frequently use Denver International as a connection
- The Embraer ERJ 145 is the most popular aircraft used for flights between Sioux Falls and Los Angeles
- Pinnacle Airlines, Inc. D/B/A Delta Connection operates 103 flights per week between Sioux Falls and Los Angeles