Flights from Las Vegas (LAS) to Geneva (GVA)

Edit search
Prices from $784 to $1,042

We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Las Vegas to Geneva across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.

$808RT including taxes
Feb 19 2018 Feb 26 2018
7 nights
Las Vegas (LAS) to Geneva (GVA)
Flying with: American Airlines
$1,042RT including taxes
Aug 26 2018 Sep 17 2018
22 nights
Las Vegas (LAS) to Geneva (GVA)
Flying with: Condor
$822RT including taxes
Dec 18 2017 Jan 10 2018
23 nights
Las Vegas (LAS) to Geneva (GVA)
Flying with: Norwegian Air Shuttle
$784RT including taxes
Mar 01 2018 Mar 22 2018
21 nights
Las Vegas (LAS) to Geneva (GVA)

Travel information for Las Vegas to Geneva

Advertisers with deals forLas Vegas to Geneva4
Number of flight deals forLas Vegas to Geneva10
Cheapest flight forLas Vegas to Geneva$783
Average deal price forLas Vegas to Geneva$1173
Distance from Las Vegas to Geneva5680 miles

How much do things cost in Geneva and Las Vegas?

Las Vegas is 46% cheaper than Geneva
Imported beer (0.33 liter)
Las Vegas
$5.00
Geneva
$5.47
Cheap meal
Las Vegas
$15.00
Geneva
$25.47
Imported beer (0.33 liter bottle)
Las Vegas
$2.94
Geneva
$3.11
Small bottle of water (0.33 liter)
Las Vegas
$1.27
Geneva
$3.54
Source

Additional useful information for Geneva

  • The weather in Geneva for the next ten days will be 42°F - that’s 24°F cooler than Las Vegas.
  • At this time of year, it’s likely that there will be 0.27 inches more rainfall in Geneva than in Las Vegas.
  • At this time of year, it’s likely that there will be 21% chance of sunshine in Geneva as opposed to 79% in Las Vegas.

Other user searches

Facts and figures about flying from Las Vegas to Geneva

  • Las Vegas to Geneva flights have a very low cancellation rate
  • Diversions are not a regular occurrence on flights between Las Vegas and Geneva
  • Las Vegas to Geneva flights have a very low delay rate

Popular routes to Geneva

Popular routes from Las Vegas