Flights from New York (NYC) to Fort Myers (RSW)Edit search
Prices from $184 to $239
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from New York to Fort Myers across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
$184RT including taxes
Jan 25 2018 Jan 29 2018
New York (NYC) to Fort Myers (RSW)
Flying with: Frontier Airlines
View more dates with CheapOair.com
Price subject to availability. Last updated 5 hours ago.
$239RT including taxes
Dec 03 2017 Dec 05 2017
New York (LGA) to Fort Myers (RSW)
View more dates with Smartfares.com
Price subject to availability. Last updated a day ago.
Travel information for New York to Fort Myers
Advertisers with deals forNew York to Fort Myers3
Flights available forNew York to Fort Myers250
Cheapest ticket price forNew York to Fort Myers$183
Average flight deal forNew York to Fort Myers$1022
Flight time forNew York to Fort Myers3 hrs 7 mins
How much do things cost in Fort Myers and New York?
New York is 46% more expensive than Fort Myers
Bottle of local beer (0.5 liter)
1 mile taxi journey
One-way ticket (local transport)
Additional useful information for Fort Myers
- During the next 10 days, the weather in Fort Myers is expected to be 29°F warmer than New York (42°F).
- Over the next ten days, the expected rainfall is likely to be 0.06 inches more in Fort Myers than in New York.
- During this time it is forecast that the chance of sunshine will be 49% in Fort Myers as opposed to 46% in New York.
Other user searches
Facts and figures about flying from New York to Fort Myers
- The largest plane flying between New York and Fort Myers is the Boeing 757 Mixed
- On average all flights between New York and Fort Myers offer a total of 838 seats per day
- Every week United Air Lines Inc. has 125 flights from New York to Fort Myers
- The majority of flights between New York and Fort Myers are completed by a Boeing 737-900
- There is a very low cancellation rate for New York to Fort Myers flights
- Flights from New York to Fort Myers offer an Airbus A319 as the smallest available aircraft
- Charlotte/Douglas International is the most commonly used connection for flights between New York and Fort Myers
- Diversions are not a regular occurrence on flights between New York and Fort Myers
- A delay of 39 mins is common when flying from New York to Fort Myers