Flights from Washington (WAS) to Champaign (CMI)Edit search
Prices from $307 to $337
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Washington to Champaign across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
$307RT including taxes
Feb 22 2018 Feb 24 2018
Washington (WAS) to Champaign (CMI)
Flying with: American Airlines
View more dates with CheapOair.com
Price subject to availability. Last updated 18 hours ago.
Travel information for Washington to Champaign
Partners with flight deals forWashington to Champaign2
Flights available forWashington to Champaign5
Lowest ticket price forWashington to Champaign$308
Average deal price forWashington to Champaign$389
Washington to Champaignonly 604 miles
Additional useful information for Champaign
- The weather in Champaign for the next ten days will be 37°F - that’s 9°F cooler than Washington.
- During this time it is forecast that there will be 0.01 inches less rainfall in Champaign than in Washington.
- During this time it is forecast that the chance of sunshine will be 33% in Champaign as opposed to 56% in Washington.
Other user searches
- Louisville to San Francisco
- Cheap flights Hawaii
- Quincy Municipal Baldwin Field to Oxnard
- Cheap flights to Grand Forks
- Cheap flights from Alliance Municipal to Marina di Campo
- Bandar Seri Begwan International from Maine flights
- Las Vegas airport
- Flights to Belize City
- Oakland to Memphis flights
- Massena to Torreon flights
Facts and figures about flying from Washington to Champaign
- On average, flights from Washington to Champaign are cancelled 8.9% of the time
- On average, flights between Washington and Champaign are delayed 13.6% of the time
- The smallest aircraft for flights between Washington and Champaign is an Embraer ERJ 145
- There’s not much chance of diversions on flights between Washington and Champaign
- Every week United Air Lines Inc. has 267 flights from Washington to Champaign
- The average delay between Washington and Champaign is 58 mins
- Chicago-O'Hare International is the most commonly used connection for flights between Washington and Champaign
- The majority of flights between Washington and Champaign are completed by an Airbus A319
- The largest aircraft operating flights from Washington to Champaign is the Boeing 757 Mixed