Flights from New York (NYC) to Bologna (BLQ)

Edit search
Prices from $466 to $466

We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from New York to Bologna across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.

$466RT including taxes
Mar 06 2018 Mar 13 2018
7 nights
New York (NYC) to Bologna (BLQ)
Flying with: Tap Air Portugal
$466RT including taxes
Mar 27 2018 Apr 03 2018
7 nights
New York (JFK) to Bologna (BLQ)
$466RT including taxes
Jan 30 2018 Feb 06 2018
7 nights
New York (NYC) to Bologna (BLQ)
Flying with: Tap Air Portugal

Travel information for New York to Bologna

Partners with flight deals forNew York to Bologna3
Flights available forNew York to Bologna207
Cheapest flight forNew York to Bologna$465
Average flight price forNew York to Bologna$886
Average flight time forNew York to Bologna8 hrs
New York to Bologna4141 miles

How much do things cost in Bologna and New York?

New York is 32% more expensive than Bologna
Large bottle of water
New York
$2.33
Bologna
$0.40
Coke/Pepsi (0.33 liter)
New York
$2.07
Bologna
$2.32
A dozen eggs
New York
$3.06
Bologna
$3.00
1 hour taxi waiting fee
New York
$30.00
Bologna
$31.84
Source

Additional useful information for Bologna

  • Over the next ten days, Bologna (51°F) is expected to be 5°F warmer than New York (46°F).
  • In the next ten days, there will be 0.17 inches less rain in Bologna than in New York.
  • If the weather forecasters have got it right, there will be 55% chance of sun in Bologna as opposed to 45% in New York.

Other user searches

Facts and figures about flying from New York to Bologna

  • Flights from New York to Bologna are rarely cancelled
  • Diversions are not expected on flights between New York and Bologna
  • Between New York and Bologna, flights are unlikely to be delayed

Popular routes to Bologna

Popular routes from New York