Flight deals to Richards Bay
Useful information about Richards Bay
Avg temp for this month inRichards Bay81.1 °FSource: World Weather Online
Average monthly rainfall inRichards Bay4.49 inSource: World Weather Online
Foreign-exchange rate inRichards BayR1.00 = $0.07Source: Open Exchange Rates
Deals on flights toRichards Bay20
Advertisers with offers toRichards Bay5
More useful information about Richards Bay
- The Spoornet rail connects the major cities; Johannesburg, Port Elizabeth, Cape Town, and Durban.
- South Africa has 20 national parks, of which Kruger is the largest and best-known.
- Kgalagadi Transfrontier Park is composed of the Kalahari Gemsbok National Park and Gemsbok National Park.
- Whale watchers should take last minute flights to South Africa between mid-June and the end of October.
- Take the cable car to the top of Table Mountain in Cape Town, whooshing up the mountain in less than 10 minutes.
- Travelers on one way flights to South Africa can view breaching whales at Hermanus, south of Cape Town.
- In general, the weather is sunny and hot in the summer months (December to April) in South Africa.
- The country is a year-round destination so cheap direct flights to South Africa can always be found.
Other user searches
How much do things cost in Richards Bay?
Local draught beer (0.5 liter) $1.91
3 bedroom apartment downtown $745.27
Small bottle of water (0.33 liter) $0.59
Imported beer (0.33 liter bottle) $2.72
Meal at McDonald's or similar $3.68
Bottle of local beer (0.5 liter) $1.66
A dozen eggs $1.76
Loaf of white bread $0.90