Cheap flights to Cancun International (CUN)
Just as sun-worshipping vacationers can’t get enough of Cancun, the airport never seems to stop growing. The close proximity of Cancun International Airport (CUN) to the most popular beach resorts in Mexico draws 12.4 million passengers through its gates each year, second only to the giant Mexico City International Airport in terms of traffic.
Flights to Cancun Airport are plentiful, and you’ll have no trouble finding them from nearly any major airport, including London, Paris, New York, Madrid, Chicago, Miami, Frankfurt, Santiago de Chile, Lisbon and Amsterdam.
Because of the massive popularity of the beach resorts in Cancun, the airport is almost constantly overrun with tourists, especially in the peak summer and spring break seasons. Facilities and service in the airport are geared toward this crowd, so the airport is clean and efficient with all the modern comforts of home.
Join for free and get our tailored newsletters full of hot travel deals.Sign up now
Flight deals to Cancun International
USA departure airports for flights to Cancun International
Select the airport or region closest to you to compare the prices of cheap flights to Cancun International
- New York (NYC)
- Atlanta (ATL)
- Washington (WAS)
- Miami (MIA)
- Houston (IAH)
- Dallas (DFW)
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- Philadelphia (PHL)
- Las Vegas (LAS)
- Chicago (CHI)
- Austin (AUS)
- Phoenix (PHX)
- San Francisco (SFO)
- Denver (DEN)
- Seattle (SEA)
- Boston (BOS)
- Minneapolis (MSP)
- San Diego (SAN)
- Mexico City (MEX)
- Tijuana (TIJ)
- Cleveland (CLE)
- San Antonio (SAT)
- Indianapolis (IND)
- Detroit (DTT)
- Oakland (OAK)
- Pittsburgh (PIT)
- Orlando (MCO)
- Kansas City (MCI)
- Columbus (CMH)
- Ontario (ONT)
This is useful information about Cancun International
More useful information about Cancun International
- Many adventure travelers find fun in Mexico ziplining through jungles.
- Eat Mexican food that you haven't had before when you are there such as chiles rellenos, tlayudas and tamales.
- Last minute flights to Mexico City will have you arrive at one of the largest, most complex cities in the world.
- For hiking, The Copper Canyon offers trails and views of over 800 foot Basaseachi Waterfall.
- Direct Mexico flights give you a chance to visit Playa del Carmen, one of its best-known resort towns.
- Between July and September, Mexico's southern coast resorts are packed with tourists.
- A top attraction, Chichén Itzá is amongst the greatest surviving monuments of the Mayan civilization.
- Take a non-stop flight to Mexico and stay in the land where chocolate was invented.
- When booking Mexico flights, considering planning an all-inclusive vacation in Riveria Maya or Cozumel.
- Cancun is a popular spring break destination for college students.