Flights from Dallas (DFW) to Redding (RDD)Edit search
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Dallas to Redding across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
We've found some great deals to other destinations in California As you had searched for Redding, we thought you might be interested in these other destinations...
Travel information for Dallas to Redding
- Fort Worth (FTW) is only 6.2 miles from Dallas
- Tyler (TYR) is only 85.4 miles from Dallas
- Waco (ACT) is only 85.9 miles from Dallas
Additional useful information for Redding
- In the next ten days, Dallas will be 62°F, whereas Redding will be 55°F, that’s 7°F cooler.
- In the next ten days, there will be 0.68 inches more rain in Redding than in Dallas.
- If the weather forecasters have got it right, there will be 23% chance of sun in Redding as opposed to 74% in Dallas.
Other user searches
Facts and figures about flying from Dallas to Redding
- San Francisco International is the most commonly used connection for flights between Dallas and Redding
- When traveling between Dallas and Redding, the most commonly used aircraft is a Boeing 737-800 (winglets)
- There’s not much chance of diversions on flights between Dallas and Redding
- Flights from Dallas to Redding are typically delayed by 50 mins
- American Airlines Inc. operates 297 flights per week between Dallas and Redding
- For flights between Dallas and Redding, the typical cancellation rate is 1.2 percent
- The largest plane flying between Dallas and Redding is the Boeing 747-400 (Domestic)
- The smallest aircraft operating flights from Dallas to Redding is the Canadair CRJ 700