Flights from Tampa (TPA) to Lehigh Valley International (ABE)

Edit search
Prices from $218 to $337

We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Tampa to Lehigh Valley International across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.

$218RT including taxes
Jan 05 2018 Jan 30 2018
25 nights
Tampa (TPA) to Allentown (ABE)
Flying with: American Airlines
$228RT including taxes
Jan 06 2018 Jan 13 2018
7 nights
Tampa (TPA) to Allentown (ABE)
$337RT including taxes
Dec 23 2017 Jan 01 2018
9 nights
Tampa (TPA) to Allentown (ABE)
Flying with: American Airlines

Travel information for Tampa to Lehigh Valley International

Partners with offers for flights fromTampa to Lehigh Valley International3
Flights available forTampa to Lehigh Valley International15
Lowest ticket price forTampa to Lehigh Valley International$217
Average flight deal forTampa to Lehigh Valley International$281
Tampa to Lehigh Valley International964 miles

How much do things cost in Allentown and Tampa?

Cheap meal
Tampa
$14.00
Allentown
$15.00
Cappuccino
Tampa
$3.98
Allentown
$3.48
1 mile taxi journey
Tampa
$2.20
Allentown
$1.67
Gasoline
Tampa
$2.75
Allentown
$2.89
Taxi - fixed fee
Tampa
$2.93
Allentown
$2.35
Source

Additional useful information for Lehigh Valley International

  • In the next ten days, Tampa will be 68°F, whereas Lehigh Valley International will be 33°F, that’s 35°F cooler.
  • At this time of year, it’s likely that there will be 0.04 inches less rainfall in Lehigh Valley International than in Tampa.
  • At this time of year, it’s likely that there will be 39% chance of sunshine in Lehigh Valley International as opposed to 61% in Tampa.

Other user searches

Facts and figures about flying from Tampa to Lehigh Valley International

  • Delta Air Lines, Inc. operates 348 flights per week between Tampa and Lehigh Valley International
  • Flights from Tampa to Lehigh Valley International are cancelled 0.1% of the time
  • 2 percent of flights from Tampa to Lehigh Valley International are delayed
  • The largest aircraft operating flights from Tampa to Lehigh Valley International is the Airbus A321-100/200
  • From Tampa to Lehigh Valley International, the most frequently used aircraft is a Boeing 737-400
  • The average delay time for flights between Tampa and Lehigh Valley International is 8 mins
  • When flying from Tampa to Lehigh Valley International, Atlanta International is the most common place passengers connect in

Popular routes to Lehigh Valley International

Popular routes from Tampa