Flights from Kansas City (MCI) to Honolulu (HNL)Edit search
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Kansas City to Honolulu across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
Travel information for Kansas City to Honolulu
Here is an alternative departure airport for Kansas City
- Topeka (TOP) is only 57 miles from Kansas City
How much do things cost in Honolulu and Kansas City?
Kansas City is 29% cheaper than Honolulu
One-way ticket (local transport)
Large bottle of water
Bottle of local beer (0.5 liter)
Additional useful information for Honolulu
- Over the next ten days, Honolulu (78°F) is expected to be 9°F cooler than Kansas City (87°F).
- Over the next ten days, the expected rainfall is likely to be 0.66 inches less in Honolulu than in Kansas City.
- In the next ten days, the chance of sunshine will be 32% in Honolulu as opposed to 43% in Kansas City.
Other user searches
Facts and figures about flying from Kansas City to Honolulu
- The Canadair Regional Jet 900 is the largest aircraft operating flights between Kansas City and Honolulu
- Diversions are not expected on flights between Kansas City and Honolulu
- Kansas City to Honolulu flights are delayed 1.2% of the time
- For flights between Kansas City and Honolulu, the typical cancellation rate is 0.4 percent
- Flights from Kansas City to Honolulu most frequently use Atlanta International as a connection
- A delay of 3 mins is common when flying between Kansas City and Honolulu
- From Kansas City to Honolulu, American Airlines Inc. operates 194 flights a week
- From Kansas City to Honolulu, the most frequently used aircraft is a Canadair CRJ 700