Flights from Dallas (DFW) to Fort Hood (GRK)Edit search
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Dallas to Fort Hood across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
We've found some great deals to other destinations in Texas As you had searched for Fort Hood, we thought you might be interested in these other destinations...
Travel information for Dallas to Fort Hood
- Only 6.2 miles separate Dallas from Fort Worth (FTW)
- Only 85.4 miles separate Dallas from Tyler (TYR)
- Only 85.9 miles separate Dallas from Waco (ACT)
Additional useful information for Fort Hood
- The weather in Fort Hood for the next ten days will be 66°F - that’s 2°F warmer than Dallas.
- It’s likely that during this time there will be the same level of rain (0 inches) in both Fort Hood and Dallas.
- Chance of sunny weather will be 70% in Fort Hood as opposed to 79% in Dallas, let’s hope the forecast got that right!
Other user searches
Facts and figures about flying from Dallas to Fort Hood
- The Boeing 767-300 Freighter is the largest aircraft operating flights between Dallas and Fort Hood
- A delay of 35 mins is common when flying between Dallas and Fort Hood
- Every week American Eagle, Inc. has 239 flights from Dallas to Fort Hood
- The standard cancellation rate when flying from Dallas to Fort Hood is 1.6 percent
- The Embraer ERJ 145 is the most popular aircraft used for flights between Dallas and Fort Hood
- There are on average 421 seats available each day on flights from Dallas to Fort Hood
- The percent of flights delayed between Dallas and Fort Hood is 10.7 percent
- Flights between Dallas and Fort Hood are rarely subject to diversions
- The Embraer ERJ 135/ERJ 140/ERJ 145 is the smallest aircraft operating flights between Dallas and Fort Hood