Flights from Fort Lauderdale (FLL) to Eau Claire (EAU)Edit search
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Fort Lauderdale to Eau Claire across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
We've found some great deals to other destinations in Wisconsin As you had searched for Eau Claire, we thought you might be interested in these other destinations...
Travel information for Fort Lauderdale to Eau Claire
- Only 25.1 miles separate Fort Lauderdale from Miami (MIA)
- Only 37.4 miles separate Fort Lauderdale from West Palm Beach (PBI)
- Only 93.6 miles separate Fort Lauderdale from Fort Pierce (FPR)
Additional useful information for Eau Claire
- In the next ten days, Fort Lauderdale will be 73°F, whereas Eau Claire will be 37°F, that’s 36°F cooler.
- It’s likely that during this time there will be the same level of rain (0.01 inches) in both Eau Claire and Fort Lauderdale.
- Chance of sunny weather will be 47% in Eau Claire as opposed to 26% in Fort Lauderdale, let’s hope the forecast got that right!
Other user searches
- Las Vegas to Montreal flights
- Flights from Valdosta to General Roberto Fierro V.
- Flights from Bakersfield to Santa Fe
- Flights from University of Illinois-Willard to Colima
- Cheap flights to New Orleans from Albuquerque
- Flights from Knoxville to Cali
- San Francisco to India
- Cheap Toledo to Rome flights
- Flights to Key West from Phoenix
- Springfield to San Salvador flights
Facts and figures about flying from Fort Lauderdale to Eau Claire
- On average, flights from Fort Lauderdale to Eau Claire are cancelled 2.4% of the time
- Each week American Airlines Inc. operates 142 flights from Fort Lauderdale to Eau Claire
- The Boeing 737-800 (winglets) is the most popular aircraft used for flights between Fort Lauderdale and Eau Claire
- The average delay time for flights between Fort Lauderdale and Eau Claire is 48 mins
- The smallest plane flying between Fort Lauderdale and Eau Claire is the Embraer EMB 195
- Flights between Fort Lauderdale and Eau Claire are rarely subject to diversions
- The most common connection between Fort Lauderdale and Eau Claire is Chicago-O'Hare International
- Boeing 757 Mixed is the biggest available airplane for flights between Fort Lauderdale and Eau Claire
- On average, flights between Fort Lauderdale and Eau Claire are delayed 14.7% of the time