Flights from Cleveland (CLE) to Eau Claire (EAU)Edit search
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Cleveland to Eau Claire across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
We've found some great deals to other destinations in Wisconsin As you had searched for Eau Claire, we thought you might be interested in these other destinations...
Travel information for Cleveland to Eau Claire
- Distance between Cleveland and Akron (CAK): 30.3 miles
- Distance between Cleveland and London (YXU): 46.8 miles
- Distance between Cleveland and Youngstown (YNG): 55 miles
Additional useful information for Eau Claire
- Over the next ten days, Eau Claire (30°F) is expected to be 7°F cooler than Cleveland (37°F).
- It’s likely that during this time there will be 0.04 inches less rain in Eau Claire than in Cleveland.
- Over the next ten days, the expected sunshine is likely to be 58% in Eau Claire as opposed to 23% in Cleveland.
Other user searches
- San Francisco to United Kingdom flights
- Detroit to Florida flights
- Cheap flights from Rockford to St Louis
- Flights Germany from New York
- Hartford to San Juan
- Dodge City Regional to Lusaka
- Cheap flights to Scranton from Dallas
- Cheap flights to Costa Rica
- Flights to Delhi
- Cheap Spirit Airlines tickets
Facts and figures about flying from Cleveland to Eau Claire
- Flights from Cleveland to Eau Claire offer an Embraer ERJ 135/ERJ 140/ERJ 145 as the smallest available aircraft
- Flights from Cleveland to Eau Claire are cancelled 5.4% of the time
- There’s not much chance of diversions on flights between Cleveland and Eau Claire
- The Embraer ERJ 145 is the most popular aircraft used for flights between Cleveland and Eau Claire
- Flights from Cleveland to Eau Claire are typically delayed by 54 mins
- When flying from Cleveland to Eau Claire, Chicago-O'Hare International is the most common place passengers connect in
- Between Cleveland and Eau Claire American Eagle, Inc. operates 154 flights per week
- The Boeing 757 Mixed is the largest aircraft operating flights between Cleveland and Eau Claire