Flights from Eugene (EUG) to Santa Fe (SAF)

Edit search

We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Eugene to Santa Fe across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.

We've found some great deals to other destinations in New Mexico As you had searched for Santa Fe, we thought you might be interested in these other destinations...

$326RT including taxes
Dec 16 2017 Dec 18 2017
2 nights
Eugene (EUG) to Albuquerque (ABQ)
Flying with: United Airlines

Travel information for Eugene to Santa Fe

Distance from Eugene to Santa Fe1075 miles
Here are some alternative departure airports for Eugene
  • Salem (SLE) is only 59.7 miles from Eugene
  • North Bend (OTH) is only 70.1 miles from Eugene

How much do things cost in Santa Fe and Eugene?

Large bottle of water
Eugene
$2.15
Santa Fe
$1.16
3 bedroom apartment in the suburbs
Eugene
$1321.56
Santa Fe
$1420.00
1 bedroom apartment downtown
Eugene
$817.00
Santa Fe
$1133.33
One-way ticket (local transport)
Eugene
$1.75
Santa Fe
$1.00
Taxi - fixed fee
Eugene
$3.25
Santa Fe
$2.98
Source

Additional useful information for Santa Fe

  • In the next ten days, Eugene will be 51°F, whereas Santa Fe will be 50°F, that’s 1°F cooler.
  • During this time it is forecast that there will be 0.10 inches less rainfall in Santa Fe than in Eugene.
  • At this time of year, it’s likely that there will be 77% chance of sunshine in Santa Fe as opposed to 23% in Eugene.

Other user searches

Facts and figures about flying from Eugene to Santa Fe

  • Flights are unlikely to be cancelled between Eugene and Santa Fe
  • If you’re flying between Eugene and Santa Fe Netjets Aviation is the most popular airline
  • Diversions are not a regular occurrence on flights between Eugene and Santa Fe
  • Flights are unlikely to be delayed between Eugene and Santa Fe

Flights to New Mexico