Flights from Los Angeles (LAX) to Reina Sofia-Tenerife Sur (TFS)

Edit search
Prices from $1,591 to $1,591

We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Los Angeles to Reina Sofia-Tenerife Sur across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.

$1,591RT including taxes
Jun 29 2018 Aug 06 2018
38 nights
Los Angeles (LAX) to Reina Sofia-Tenerife Sur (TFS)
Flying with: American Airlines
$1,591RT including taxes
Jun 29 2018 Aug 06 2018
38 nights
Los Angeles (LAX) to Reina Sofia-Tenerife Sur (TFS)
Flying with: American Airlines

Travel information for Los Angeles to Reina Sofia-Tenerife Sur

Partners with flight deals forLos Angeles to Reina Sofia-Tenerife Sur2
Deals on offer forLos Angeles to Reina Sofia-Tenerife Sur2
Lowest ticket price forLos Angeles to Reina Sofia-Tenerife Sur$1523
Average deal price forLos Angeles to Reina Sofia-Tenerife Sur$1523
Distance from Los Angeles to Reina Sofia-Tenerife Sur5769 miles

Additional useful information for Reina Sofia-Tenerife Sur

  • Over the next ten days, Reina Sofia-Tenerife Sur (68°F) is expected to be 4°F warmer than Los Angeles (64°F).
  • In the next ten days, there will be the same level of rain (0 inches) in both Reina Sofia-Tenerife Sur and Los Angeles.
  • If the weather forecasters have got it right, there will be 33% chance of sun in Reina Sofia-Tenerife Sur as opposed to 67% in Los Angeles.

Other user searches

Facts and figures about flying from Los Angeles to Reina Sofia-Tenerife Sur

  • Los Angeles to Reina Sofia-Tenerife Sur flights have a very slim chance of being delayed
  • Los Angeles to Reina Sofia-Tenerife Sur flights are not usually subject to diversions
  • Flights are unlikely to be cancelled between Los Angeles and Reina Sofia-Tenerife Sur

Popular routes to Reina Sofia-Tenerife Sur

Popular routes from Los Angeles