Flights from Lincoln (LNK) to Philadelphia (PHL)Edit search
Prices from $336 to $336
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Lincoln to Philadelphia across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
Travel information for Lincoln to Philadelphia
Cheapest flight forLincoln to Philadelphia$335
Average flight price forLincoln to Philadelphia$335
Lincoln to Philadelphia1133 miles
How much do things cost in Philadelphia and Lincoln?
Lincoln is 17% cheaper than Philadelphia
One-way ticket (local transport)
Imported beer (0.33 liter)
Large bottle of water
3 course meal for 2
Additional useful information for Philadelphia
- The weather is expected to be 7°F warmer than Lincoln (37°F) if the weather forecasters have predicted correctly!
- At this time of year, it’s likely that there will be 0.07 inches more rainfall in Philadelphia than in Lincoln.
- At this time of year, it’s likely that there will be 31% chance of sunshine in Philadelphia as opposed to 76% in Lincoln.
Other user searches
- Tampa to Las Vegas
- San Francisco to Fort Lauderdale
- Philippines airport information
- Flights from Panama City-Bay County International to Charleville
- Flights from New York to Cancun
- Minneapolis to Texas
- Baltimore to Sydney
- Cheap flights to Oahu
- White Plains to Las Vegas cheap flights
- Flights to Minneapolis
Facts and figures about flying from Lincoln to Philadelphia
- 2.9 percent of flights from Lincoln to Philadelphia are delayed
- Diversions are not a regular occurrence on flights between Lincoln and Philadelphia
- The standard cancellation rate when flying from Lincoln to Philadelphia is 0.7 percent
- Flights from Lincoln to Philadelphia typically have a delay of 22 mins
- The majority of flights between Lincoln and Philadelphia are completed by an Embraer ERJ 145
- Passengers are most likely to connect via Denver International, when flying between Lincoln and Philadelphia
- Every week ExpressJet has 74 flights from Lincoln to Philadelphia
- The Airbus A320-100/200 is the largest aircraft operating flights between Lincoln and Philadelphia