Flights from Phoenix (PHX) to Columbia (COU)Edit search
Prices from $374 to $374
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Phoenix to Columbia across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
Travel information for Phoenix to Columbia
Cheapest flight forPhoenix to Columbia$373
Average deal price forPhoenix to Columbia$373
Phoenix to Columbiaonly 1159 miles
How much do things cost in Columbia and Phoenix?
Phoenix is 1% cheaper than Columbia
Large bottle of water
Taxi - fixed fee
Additional useful information for Columbia
- Over the next ten days, Columbia (32°F) is expected to be 32°F cooler than Phoenix (64°F).
- During this time it is forecast that there will be 0.11 inches more rain in Columbia than in Phoenix.
- If the weather forecasters have got it right, there will be 36% chance of sun in Columbia as opposed to 80% in Phoenix.
Other user searches
- Flights to Ghana from Denver
- Cheap Baltimore to Los Angeles flights
- Flights from Fort Leonard Wood to Jodhpur
- Melbourne to Cancun
- Florida airport
- San Antonio to New Orleans flights
- New York to Keahole-Kona International
- Cheap flights from Detroit to Karaganda
- Flights deals to Maine
- Cheap flights to Nepal
Facts and figures about flying from Phoenix to Columbia
- The largest aircraft operating flights from Phoenix to Columbia is the Douglas DC-10-30/40 Freighter
- Flights are unlikely to be cancelled between Phoenix and Columbia
- Between Phoenix and Columbia Delta Air Lines, Inc. operates 169 flights per week
- The average delay between Phoenix and Columbia is 14 mins
- The most popular connection between Phoenix and Columbia is Atlanta International
- 1.1 percent of flights from Phoenix to Columbia are delayed
- Diversions are not expected on flights between Phoenix and Columbia
- The McDonnell Douglas MD-11 Mixed is the most popular aircraft used for flights between Phoenix and Columbia
- Flights from Phoenix to Columbia offer a Boeing 737-800 (winglets) as the smallest available aircraft