Flights from Hartford (BDL) to Cedar Rapids (CID)Edit search
Prices from $403 to $403
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Hartford to Cedar Rapids across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
Travel information for Hartford to Cedar Rapids
Cheapest flight forHartford to Cedar Rapids$402
Average flight deal forHartford to Cedar Rapids$402
Hartford to Cedar Rapids975 miles
Additional useful information for Cedar Rapids
- Over the next ten days, Cedar Rapids (32°F) is expected to be 5°F cooler than Hartford (37°F).
- It’s likely that during this time there will be 0.03 inches more rain in Cedar Rapids than in Hartford.
- Chance of sunny weather will be 35% in Cedar Rapids as opposed to 57% in Hartford, let’s hope the forecast got that right!
Other user searches
- Flights from Riverton to Christiansted
- Cheap flights to Dallas
- Newark to Greensboro
- Flights from Tri-State/Milton J. Ferguson Field to Nigeria
- Flights from Boston to Phoenix
- Detroit to New York
- Cheap flights to Myrtle Beach from Miami
- Wilmington to San Pedro Sula
- Myrtle Beach to Europe flights
- Flights from Nashville to Indianapolis
Facts and figures about flying from Hartford to Cedar Rapids
- A delay of 15 mins is common when flying from Hartford to Cedar Rapids
- Delta Air Lines, Inc. operates 153 flights a week from Hartford to Cedar Rapids
- Flights from Hartford to Cedar Rapids are cancelled 1% of the time
- Flights from Hartford to Cedar Rapids are delayed 3.1 percent of the time
- The Boeing 757 Mixed is the largest aircraft operating flights between Hartford and Cedar Rapids
- The Embraer ERJ 145 is the most popular aircraft used for flights between Hartford and Cedar Rapids
- Flights between Hartford and Cedar Rapids are rarely subject to diversions
- The most popular connection between Hartford and Cedar Rapids is Atlanta International
- The smallest aircraft for flights between Hartford and Cedar Rapids is an Embraer ERJ 135/ERJ 140/ERJ 145