Flights from New York (NYC) to Park City (Park City)Edit search
Prices from $153 to $154
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from New York to Park City across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
$153RT including taxes
Apr 10 2018 Apr 24 2018
New York (LGA) to Salt Lake City (SLC)
View more dates with Smartfares.com
Price subject to availability. Last updated 21 hours ago.
$154RT including taxes
Apr 17 2018 Apr 24 2018
New York (NYC) to Salt Lake City (SLC)
Flying with: Frontier Airlines
View more dates with CheapOair.com
Price subject to availability. Last updated a day ago.
Travel information for New York to Park City
Average flight time forNew York to Park City5 hrs 14 mins
New York to Park Cityonly 1950 miles
Additional useful information for Park City
- Over the next ten days, Park City (21°F) is expected to be 32°F cooler than New York (53°F).
- It’s likely that during this time there will be 0.20 inches less rain in Park City than in New York.
- And that the chance of sunshine will be 11% in both Park City and New York.
Other user searches
- Flights to Puerto Rico from Miami
- Detroit to Puerto Vallarta
- Cheap Houston to Las Vegas flights
- Flights to Stuart from Philadelphia
- Bellingham to Virgin Islands, U.S.
- Flight to Maryland
- Flights from Salt Lake City to Tokyo
- Flights to Puerto Plata from Pasco
- Flights to Jammu
- Cheap flights to Acapulco
Facts and figures about flying from New York to Park City
- Flights between New York and Park City typically provide 151 seats for passengers on a daily basis
- Diversions are not expected on flights between New York and Park City
- Flights from New York to Park City are typically delayed by 1 hr 24 mins
- On average, flights between New York and Park City are delayed 10% of the time
- Flights from New York to Park City are cancelled 3.3% of the time
- Each week Delta Air Lines, Inc. operates 28 flights from New York to Park City
- The majority of flights between New York and Park City are completed by an Airbus A320-100/200
- Denver International is the most commonly used connection for flights between New York and Park City