Flights from New York (NYC) to Park City (Park City)Edit search
We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from New York to Park City across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
We've found some great deals to other destinations in Utah As you had searched for Park City, we thought you might be interested in these other destinations...
Travel information for New York to Park City
- Distance between New York and White Plains (HPN): 28.8 miles
- Distance between New York and Islip (ISP): 47.5 miles
- Distance between New York and Trenton (TTN): 51.9 miles
Additional useful information for Park City
- The weather in Park City is likely to be 62°F for the next ten days.
- Over the next ten days, the expected rainfall is likely to be 0.01 inches less in Park City than in New York.
- And that the chance of sunshine will be 11% in Park City as opposed to 25% in New York.
Other user searches
- Flights to Puerto Rico from Miami
- Detroit to Puerto Vallarta
- Cheap Houston to Las Vegas flights
- Flights to Stuart from Philadelphia
- Bellingham to Virgin Islands, U.S.
- Flight to Maryland
- Flights from Salt Lake City to Tokyo
- Flights to Puerto Plata from Pasco
- Flights to Jammu
- Cheap flights to Acapulco
Facts and figures about flying from New York to Park City
- Flights from New York to Park City most frequently use Denver International as a connection
- The smallest plane flying between New York and Park City is the Airbus A319
- The most popular aircraft flying between New York and Park City is an Airbus A320-100/200
- The standard cancellation rate when flying from New York to Park City is 3.3 percent
- New York to Park City flights are not usually subject to diversions
- On average, flights between New York and Park City are delayed 10% of the time
- There are on average 151 seats available each day on flights from New York to Park City
- The average delay between New York and Park City is 1 hr 24 mins
- From New York to Park City, Delta Air Lines, Inc. operates 28 flights a week