Norman Manley International Airport, formally Palisadoes Airport, serves Kingston and acts as a major gateway to Jamaica. The airport serves as a hub for Air Jamaica and Caribbean Airlines. There are more than 130 flights into Norman Manley International Airport each week and just fewer than two million passengers per year.
This is one of those airports that feels like it is forever under construction. The new departures area is spacious and attractive, with a good selection of stores and eateries after security. The arrivals area is still being upgraded. Be prepared for long queues at the immigration counters, where officials have a reputation for being fairly strict.
Flight deals to Norman Manley
USA departure airports for flights to Norman Manley
Select the airport or region closest to you to compare the prices of cheap flights to Norman Manley
- Fort Lauderdale (FLL)
- New York (NYC)
- Miami (MIA)
- Boston (BOS)
- Atlanta (ATL)
- Orlando (MCO)
- Newark (EWR)
- Philadelphia (PHL)
- Tampa (TPA)
- Hartford (BDL)
- Washington (WAS)
- Chicago (CHI)
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- Baltimore (BWI)
- Austin (AUS)
- Richmond (RIC)
- Jacksonville (JAX)
- Charlotte (CLT)
- Albany (ALB)
- Cleveland (CLE)
- New Orleans (MSY)
- Port of Spain (POS)
- Buffalo (BUF)
- San Diego (SAN)
- Myrtle Beach (MYR)
- Raleigh (RDU)
- Charleston (CHS)
- Montego Bay (MBJ)
- Las Vegas (LAS)
- Seattle (SEA)
Useful information about Norman Manley
More useful information about Norman Manley
- Many last minute flights to Jamaica arrive at one of the 3 international airports.
- In Ocho Rios, The Reggae Sumfest is held usually in late July or early August.
- Foodies arrive on flights to Jamaica for the Blue Mountain coffee and the jerk spice.
- As the third largest island in the Caribbean, Jamaica has a lot to offer its visitors.
- An annual average temperature of 81 degrees Fahrenheit makes non-stop flights to Jamaica attractive.
- Check out day trips to Dunn's River Falls in Ocho Rios after booking your flighs to Jamaica.
- Celebrate spring by breaking all the rules at one of our top spring break destinations.
- Watch for wild animals. The Jamaican Coney or Hutia is native to the island.
- Collect stamps on your passport, and learn the best way to see the world with our international travel tips.
- December through April is the peak season and when direct flights to Jamaica rates are at their highest.