We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Norfolk to Greensboro across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.
We've found some great deals to other destinations in North Carolina As you had searched for Greensboro, we thought you might be interested in these other destinations...
Travel information for Norfolk to Greensboro
Norfolk to Greensboro205 miles
Here are some alternative departure airports for Norfolk
- Newport News (PHF) is only 20.4 miles from Norfolk
- Richmond (RIC) is only 71.2 miles from Norfolk
How much do things cost in Greensboro and Norfolk?
Norfolk is 3% more expensive than Greensboro
3 course meal for 2
One-way ticket (local transport)
Large bottle of water
Other user searches
Facts and figures about flying from Norfolk to Greensboro
- Embraer EMB 170/EMB 190 is the biggest available airplane for flights between Norfolk and Greensboro
- Between Norfolk and Greensboro Air Wisconsin Airlines Corporation operates 127 flights per week
- The most common connection between Norfolk and Greensboro is Charlotte/Douglas International
- Between Norfolk and Greensboro, the delay rate is 7.1%
- The standard cancellation rate when flying from Norfolk to Greensboro is 2.6 percent
- Flights between Norfolk and Greensboro are diverted an average of 1% of the time
- A delay of 29 mins is common when flying between Norfolk and Greensboro
- When traveling between Norfolk and Greensboro, the most commonly used aircraft is a De Havilland Canada DHC-8 Dash 8