Cheap flights to Banff, Canada
Located near Calgary and in the pristine confines of Banff National Park is the town of Banff, Canada’s premier resort destination. The scenery alone will amaze travelers flying to Banff. From mountains to glaciers and rivers and everything in between the Canadian Rockies, Banff is a dream-come-true destination for the outdoor enthusiast. Tour the caves in the Rockies and visit the natural history museum for a look at wildlife or visit art galleries and heritage museums to view artifacts and artwork ranging from centuries ago to present time. If relaxation is what you crave, book a flight to Banff and bathe in the hot mineral waters at the Upper Hot Springs, or take a gondola ride through the Sulphur Mountain. Grab your skis and snowboard and take a turn on some the best slopes in Canada before retreating back to the Banff resort area for a little luxury time at one of the town’s chic restaurants and laid-back bars.
Banff Travel Information
- When in the Rockies... do as the Mounties do and go horseback riding. At the Banff Springs Corrall, part of the Banff Springs Hotel, find your steed then trek through the amazing scenery of Banff National Park.
- Don’t miss the historic Canadian Pacific Railway. The local stops are Banff and Lake Louise but you could go coast to coast across Canada. It is one of the great train journeys of the world with special windows to make the most of the spectacular scenery.
- Hit the hiking trail. Johnston Canyon, a short way out of Banff, is one of the most popular hiking trails. It leads to two waterfalls and five cold water springs called the InkPots. Classified as an easy hike, it takes about four to five hours for the round trip.
Join for free and get our tailored newsletters full of hot travel deals.Sign up now
Flights to Alberta
This is useful information about Banff
More useful information about Banff
- The eastern provinces of Canada include Quebec, Ontario, and Nova Scotia.
- When your one way flight to Canada arrives, you’ll be in North America’s largest country by area.
- Western Canada consists of British Columbia and three provinces: Alberta, Saskatchewan, and Manitoba.
- Victoria Day to Labor Day (Late May to Early September) is the best time for outdoor activities.
- For winter sports enthusiasts, November to March offers the best chance of good snow in Canada.
- Possibly the most British of the Canadian cities, Ottawa is a charming cosmopolitan city.
- Some direct flights to Canada land at Lester B Pearson International Airport or Trudeau Airport.
- For last minute flights to Canada, keep in mind that many cities are transformed into winter wonderlands.