The party capital of Cyprus welcomes thousands of tourists every year eager to get their groove on when the sun sets. Travelers book Larnaca flights to Ayia Napa to take part in the raucous revelry that consumes the nightlife. There is no shortage of bars and nightclubs in Ayia Napa, nor is there a shortage of beach to lie on after a long night out on the town. Of course, those travelers on Cyprus flights to Ayia Napa looking for a bit of culture and history will find plenty to explore here. From the 600-year-old Sycamore tree to the Venetian decorated monastery, there’s plenty to see in Ayia Napa.
Ayia Napa Travel Information
- If you’ve booked flights to Ayia Napa with the whole family in tow, head to the Camel Park to experience something totally out of the norm. Just outside the Mazotos village, enter a space where camels roam, and you can interact with the friendly animals by petting, feeding, and viewing them. A huge game room and play area are safe for children, and a museum and gift shop allows you to bring memories home. Just outside it, a beachside restaurant serves cocktails and Cypriot dishes while you sunbathe – a perfect way to end the day.
- Climb aboard a state of the art open-sea vessel and cruise through the warm, clear blue waves of the Mediterranean. The journey from Ayia Napa to Famagusta takes around 3 hours, and as you cruise through Queens Bay, Amphora Bay, and Konnos Bay, you may want to stop for an irresistible swim among dolphins and sea turtles. Whether you dive in or not, the beautiful offshore scenery of palaces and lighthouses will compliment your scenic travel to Ayia Napa.
- Situated in the five-star gold palm resort and located on a sandy bay, Olympian Divers is an establishment devoted solely to teaching beginners how to dive, and allowing veterans to explore new depths. If you’re booking flights to Ayia Napa to discover underwater adventures, then make this a high priority. Preserved for more than 1000 years, the natural underwater landscapes around the bay are rich with marine life, and vast enough to easily explore. Divers and non-divers alike are welcome to take advantage of the many safe (and simple) programs to help you get the most our of your scuba experience.
USA departure airports for flights to Ayia Napa
Flights to Cyprus
More useful information about Ayia Napa
- Booking a last minute flight to Europe will get you there in time for Oktoberfest in Germany.
- If you are planning an extended stay, then taking a one way flight to Europe may be the best choice.
- Find student travel deals and explore Europe cheaply.
- If you’re driving, consider renting a diesel. Diesels often get better mileage than other cars.
- Some non-typical European destinations include The Netherlands, which has a rich history as a world power.
- Consider booking flights to Europe to visit friends or family while they study abroad during college.
- Trains run throughout mainland Europe and, since the Eurotunnel, also connect France to the UK.
- Hundred of airports throughout the continent serve international travelers for direct flights to Europe.
- If you are under 26 years old or a teacher, you can visit the Louvre museum in Paris for free!
- Great capital cities to visit across European countries include Athens, Dublin, London, Madrid, Paris, and Rome.