Love the nightlife? Come alive when the sun sets and the neon glows? Priceline Group company Agoda.com understands. The Asian hotel booking site serves up this Asian and Middle Eastern estimation of the Top Ten nightlife cities (our featured image is by hans s):
– Bangkok. Known for temples, picture post-card tableaus, and tuk-tuks (colorful, open-air mini-taxis) this city defines Asian nightlife.
– Dubai. Once a sleepy trading town on “The Creek,” Dubai now bustles with expatriates looking to wind down at the end of the day. It’s also a legitimate tourist destination in its own right.
– Boracay/Caticlan, Philippines. The white sand beaches here, quite literally, are dazzling. One of the best confluences of surf and sand on the planet.
– Pattaya, Thailand. Follow the crowds to Walking Street and get ready to party.
– Tokyo. Japan’s neonesque mega-city is rife with nightlife. The beauty is, people are still exceedingly polite.
– Phuket. Thailand’s largest island is a mega-Magnet for revelers the world over, not just from Asia.
– Hong Kong. Crowned by soaring architecture, blessed by a wondrous harbor, this city’s nightlife is electric and the shopping world class.
– Macau. Like to gamble? Macau is game.
– Taipei. Perhaps the most underestimated of Asian destinations serves up some of the best after-dark activities on the Pacific Rim.
– Bali. Kuta and its beach are the draws here, so too the east coast town of Sanur.
As always when traveling abroad, before you book be sure to check out any existing travel warnings.