Flights from Miami (MIA) to Casablanca (CMN)

Edit search
Prices from $668 to $1,181

We'll show you the best deals by comparing tons of flights from Miami to Casablanca across a wide range of airlines and travel agents. Compare the cheap flights along this route.

$825RT including taxes
Feb 01 2018 Mar 14 2018
41 nights
Miami International (MIA) to Casablanca (CMN)
Flying with: Air France
$668RT including taxes
Jan 19 2018 Jan 31 2018
12 nights
Miami International (MIA) to Casablanca (CAS)
Flying with: Tap Air Portugal
$1,181RT including taxes
Dec 27 2017 Jan 11 2018
15 nights
Miami International (MIA) to Casablanca (CMN)

Travel information for Miami to Casablanca

Partners with offers for flights fromMiami to Casablanca3
Number of flight deals forMiami to Casablanca21
Lowest ticket price forMiami to Casablanca$667
Average flight deal forMiami to Casablanca$1428
Distance from Miami to Casablanca4304 miles

How much do things cost in Casablanca and Miami?

Miami is 131% more expensive than Casablanca
Large bottle of water
Miami
$1.73
Casablanca
$0.63
Pack of Marlboro cigarettes
Miami
$5.99
Casablanca
$3.49
Cheap meal
Miami
$20.00
Casablanca
$3.17
Imported beer (0.33 liter)
Miami
$6.00
Casablanca
$3.96
Source

Additional useful information for Casablanca

  • The weather in Casablanca is likely to be 62°F for the next ten days.
  • Over the next ten days, the expected rainfall is likely to be 0.28 inches more in Casablanca than in Miami.
  • At this time of year, it’s likely that there will be 22% chance of sunshine in Casablanca as opposed to 78% in Miami.

Other user searches

Facts and figures about flying from Miami to Casablanca

  • Between Miami and Casablanca, flights are not likely to be cancelled
  • There’s not much chance of diversions on flights between Miami and Casablanca
  • Miami to Casablanca flights have a very low delay rate

Popular routes to Casablanca

Popular routes from Miami